Friday, February 1, 2008

Sidelines- No Action


Quote of the Day:
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.
--Albert Szent–Gyorgyi de Nagyraolt


http://www.varsityohio.com/FootballSidelines.jpgNone of my watch list stocks did anything I thought would be great for a trade. CHCI shot up huge on the first candle, I think 20% or so and then died. Couldn't maintain those levels and seems to be stuck at 1.20 and now falling.

 

TARR touched 1.53 and fell like a rock. I quickly got rid of that one and moved to EXPO. Which was the only one making higher lows, but it out of all those candles moving, it only had a 2% rise. Potential gain was not even close to how much I was going to put on the line. I bailed on this one also.

 

Unfortunately, nothing worked out for me on these trades. However, I've been profitable every week so far of Jan. and up very nicely for the month. I need to maintain this discipline next week and for the month of February. One week at a time.

 

Patience. Don't lose money. We're here to make it, not lose it.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: