Monday, February 4, 2008

Sidelines- Being Patient

http://www.varsityohio.com/FootballSidelines.jpg

Had a few stocks I was watching this morning looking to see if I could get a morning pop out of any of them. None of them performed and they all were in free fall mode along with the market as a whole.

 

Q's SPY and IWM are all falling still as I'm writing this. Looks like I'll be sitting out. I'm not too surprised because the TRIN closed Friday at 0.72 I believe. I need a number more around 2 or 3. I was looking forward to APWR but it fell right away. So, I'll have to sit this one out and see what the market brings me after hours today to pick through.

 

 

Quote of the Day:
Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image.
--Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: