Tuesday, February 19, 2008

If You Think You Can

If you think you are beaten, you are

If you think you dare not, you don't

If you like to win, but think you can't

It is almost certain you won't

 

For out in the world we find,

Success begins with a fellows will,

It's all in a state of mind

 

If you think you are outclassed, you are

You've got to think high to rise

You've got to be sure of yourself,

before you ever win a prize

Life's battles don't always go,

to the stronger or faster man,

 

But soon or late the man who wins

IS THE MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN

I have this poem taped up on the side of my monitor and I read it when I feel down and bummed out. It puts perspective back into my vision. Unfortunately, I don't know who it's by. I found it in a book I read a long time ago.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Chungyen Chang said...

http://www.bartleby.com/73/1436.html

Walter D. Wintle

tradeswing said...

Awesome. Now I know who it's by lol.