Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sidelines- A little Rocky

Quote of the Day:
He who does not prefer exile to slavery is not free by any measure of freedom, truth and duty.
--Kahlil Gibran

http://www.varsityohio.com/FootballSidelines.jpgI'll be sitting on the sidelines today. I had 3 stocks in my watch list. Two of them were down and the other one didn't even budge. All the profit taking in the last 30 minutes or so of yesterdays close I'm sure had a lot to do with the rough start.

 

Every time the fed cuts rates, people feel the need to take profits immediately like they'll never seem them again. Until we can get a cut, shoot up, and stay up, I don't see this situation stabilizing or showing any kind of strength. But then again, I could be wrong, and probably am.

 

I'll be thinking all day on trading and if I can get any "ah ha!" moments, I'll come here and write them down to share.

 

Don't lose money.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: