Friday, January 18, 2008

LCRD- Took a Hit

Kind of funny how it happened. Lat night when I was going over some charts, initially, I didn't see anything I liked so I left but I had this nagging feeling like I needed to go back to make sure there wasn't anything I was missing. I went over all kinds of charts again and sure enough, somehow found what I thought was a winner in a pile of stocks I deemed losers a few hours before.

 

I went out looking for the winner, and I found one whether it was one or not. My emotions got the best of me on this one. I got in on LCRD at 12.40 saw the weird crazy candles after and really didn't like the way it was acting and I got out at 12.17 just in time before a nice decline came.

 

This trade is more than just a loser, it's a pure, rookie and emotionally charged mistake. I shouldn't of traded at all last night and I knew it too, I walked away, came back and forced myself to find a winner and lost.

 

DON'T FORCE YOURSELF TO TRADE

 

lcrd trade chart

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: