Monday, January 28, 2008

QID- What the hell am I thinking?

I'm pissed off. Yeah, I lost money but more importantly, I didn't even trade my strategy!? I had 4 stocks I was looking at for the open, none of them moved so I closed them all out. I look at the market falling so I go short. Like an idiot, I feel I need to trade everything. This happened the first day of last week also. It's hard for me to go over the weekend without trading, and then Monday rolls around and none of my setups work out and then I'll have to go another day without trading. Especially if I didn't trade Friday, which makes it even harder when Monday comes.

 

I don't know what to do. I had to format my PC over the weekend so my little alarm clock thing got erased which might of attributed to the problem but It was me, wanting to trade something. Well, here yo go, you fucking traded a stupid ass setup and lost money. Bought at the top and sold at the bottom.

 

Going short is not even close to my strategy, I don't even have a plan or criteria or anything for going short. I had an idea of where I wanted to get out, which I did. But I mean, fuck...walking away is so hard! Why? I don't know. Maybe I'm a greedy bastard..

 

qid trade chart 6

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: