Tuesday, November 27, 2007

PRGO, Great Rally

Spent about 45 minutes going over a lot of charts and found PRGO right before I almost called it quits for the day. It's funny how you will succeed right after the point you feel there's no hope.

 

Got in on PRGO immediately when I saw it at 30.59 I liked how it a small breakout being setup just under R2, it had already broken out when I saw it so I missed the initial break but still rode the rest of the momentum to my targets. I unloaded my first lot a little early since I didn't account for slippage when I got in and my targets were off a little.

 

My first 50% lot was sold at 31.10 instead of 31.20 which would of been my 2% target but oh well. After I sold I saw it dip with the Q's which made me think we might be getting weaker. So I sold my second lot at 31.05. It looks to be shooting up a little more now that I'm writing this. Momentum is dying but it's still increasing on decent volume. Whatever happens, happens but I'm stoked about this trade.

 

prgo trade chart

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: