Friday, November 16, 2007

No Long Trades- Staying Flat

Market is crumbling right now. Every chart I pulled up looked like a nice setup but then it fell apart and deflated right in front of me as the Q's were tanking fast. I thought I might be able to find a solid strong stock but doesn't look like I will. I missed my chance to go short so I won't be chasing the ride.

 

I might just sit on my hands today and watch the action from the sidelines, which is ok because I need to let my funds settle in my account so I can move some out.

 

We'll see what happens.

 

It's about 7:10am PST and the NYSE is about equal in advances and declines but we've made 113 new lows already and only 21 highs. Not a good start to finish out the week.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: