Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tiny TWM Trade and the QQQQ Channel

Made a very small trade this morning, haha. Got in on TWM at 64.02 and got out at 64.39 As I'm writing this TWM seem so be rallying up higher than my exit point. Which is cool, I'm glad there's people out there making money. In retrospect, yeah, I should of held on but I'm happy with what I did.

 

Basically rode a wave down in the channel that the market is in. Buy low sell high. It's kind of easy now considering we haven't broken the high or low channel lines for a couple weeks now.

 

Below is an intra day chart of the QQQQ's. It's in 3 minute increments over a 10 day period I believe. We can see by the red and green lines that we're stuck in this tight channel. Buy low sell High would apply at this moment for active traders. Investors, I don't know, I don't know how to invest so I don't know what to tell you, haha.

 

qqqq channel chart

 

Below is a chart of my TWM trade, my tiny, TWM trade, haha. Entry and exit points are in green and red arrows.

twm trade chart 2

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: