Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bought USU

I went over a lot of charts last night and I don't remember why but I wrote down USU's 6 month chart as something I liked. It's a pretty bad chart and I don't know why I would of saved it to look back on but I did. I set alerts for the intra day chart. They went off and I started looking at USU. I got in on the ride up to the resistance line and it pulled back and now it looks to have broken that resistance.

 

I got in at 6.87 and my stop is at 6.65 I noticed already that my new risk management method is going to help a lot in preventing weak stop outs. I've tailored both of these picks around a stop loss point and have adjusted my position size accordingly. I can tell on LOCM I would of been stopped out because I know I would of put a really tight stop under that support line. But I didn't I put it below the action which has kept me in for the time being. Although I don't know if now would be a good time to be actively trading the markets right now.

 

8.90 looks to be the new resistance line. Also, I'm still long LOCM

 

usu buy chart

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tradeswing,
Hey man! Keep up the awesome blog posts. Its cool to see your thinking unfold. Keep it coming candid like you have good or bad! Good stuff!