Thursday, October 4, 2007

Back in Black

Zecco finally has my cash and I'll have buying power tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see what's out there.

 

On another note, I bought all kinds of books to keep me busy after market hours.

 

- Think for Yourself by Robert P. Crawford

- The Ruminator by Humphrey Neill

- The Nature of Risk by Justin Mamis

- Famous Financial Fiascos by John Train

- Speculation: It's Sound Principles and Rules for Its Practice by Thomas Hoyne

- Dance of the Money Bees: A Professional Speaks Frankly on Investing by John Train

 

Can't wait until these come in. I've read everything on my "Books I Love" list twice already not to mention all the other books I didn't add to that list. Time for some fresh content.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: