Friday, September 14, 2007

Traded DESC

Made a small quick trade this morning. Saw DESC spike in a huge amount of volume, more than normal. Price started increasing, and all signs pointed to buy. I put in a market order, something I haven't done in a really long time and got in a little late at 0.90 cents. Ended the trade a few seconds later and got out at 0.94 cents for a 4.56% gain.

 

I'm glad I got out when I did because DESC tanked right after I sold. I saw a huge decline in volume as the stock seemed to stall. I didn't want to take any chances of having it fall so I got out.

 

It's nice to finish this week with a gain. I wasn't planning on trading but when I see an opportunity I'm going to jump on it.

 

Chart of DESC

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: