Thursday, September 13, 2007

Time for a break

I won't be trading today or tomorrow. Technically, I don't have it what it takes to be a full fledged day trader and I don't want to be tagged as one. I already have 6 trades in a row and I'm really pushing my luck.

 

QQQQ's are having a hard time breaking 49.27 if it does that I think it'll have some potential to break out to the upside. Until then, it'll probably stay nuetral today like it's been doing all this week.

 

On another note, AAPL will be announcing that they'll be carrying the iPhone in Europe. Which I'm sure will make a lot of people happy and boost sales even more now that it's a couple hundred bucks cheaper.

 

Looks like AAPL is trying to get this thing on it's way to world wide domination.

 

Spanish telecommunications company Telefonica SA (TEF) acknowledged is in talks with U.S.' Apple Inc. over the right to sell the U.S. company's new phone, iPhone, in Spain, Spanish news agency Efe reported Wednesday.

 

AAPL is trading up 88 cents at 137.71. A 0.61% gain for the day (8:40am pacific)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: