Friday, September 28, 2007

Bought and Sold MDT

I saw an opportunity early in the morning to get in so I took it. I got in at 57.05 with a stop at 56

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

 

Lets see how this plays out.

 

Edit:

Sold MDT at 56.70 Wasn't working out and I know why. I don't have a freaking entry and exit strategy for my new system I'm using for stock selection. Right after I bought MDT I immediately realized, "what the hell am I doing, I don't even know when to get in or out". So, I'm scraping everything and starting over and keeping it nice and simple. It's taken me about 3 weeks of losses to figure all this out even though I knew I needed it, I don't know how to implement it to fit my style and personality.

 

My next post will be my trading plan for stock selection, entry and exit. The plan will be going in my trade book and will be followed religiously until I can see some results on how it's been working out.

 

Here's the chart for MDT on my exit.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: