Monday, October 15, 2007

Stopped out of AAPL/Mental Stops

Stopped out of aapl earlier this morning. What I'm going to do from now on is still use a stop but I'm going to make it a mental stop. I'll draw out my stop and see it reacts to it. If it keeps falling then I'll sell but if it seems to stall out like it did here then I'll hold. There's been a lot of times I shouldn't of been stopped out but I did. CHNG for example, bought it at the dip on everything tanked and immediately got stopped and it rallied big time the next couple days. If I just kept that mental stop and watched it closely, I wouldn't of sold.

 

Not much else to say. Rallied in the morning real quick and fell and then stalled out. Stuck in another channel like Friday. Upper and Lower tredlines are starting to come to a point. Could see some serious action this week.

 

aapl sell chart

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: