Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sold LDK...lol

Man, I don't know how to invest for the long term. My brain is so hard wired now for day trading. If I was going to trade LDK I wouldn't of bought it. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I saw it making new highs pre market and got all excited.

 

I have my IRA at eTrade and since I bought it with cash from another trade (CHNG, made 20%) and it never settled I may be subject to a 90 day holding period, lol. I need to preserve what gains I've made so far if I'm going try and get it back to where it was before.

 

I'll probably buy some mutual fund or ETF for it. Something slow and steady.

 

I'm not even going to post the chart as it doesn't matter. Got out at 42.50

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: