Wednesday, March 17, 2010

No Trade, Just Observing NNVC

I haven't been active lately, which is a good thing considering I have not seen anything worthy lately. No point in trading for the sake of trading because every time that happens money is always lost, guaranteed! So, I came across a pretty nice chart last night. NNVC caught my attention and I was a bit hesitant as I thought to myself this had an 80% of being a winner. I put the stock in my watchlist to trade this morning at the open. However, I overslept and completely missed the open and missed the nice little run the stock had at the open as well.

The chart I liked.


And this is what it has done so far. I'm particularly interested in the first 15 minutes or so; the nice run at the open.


If you like this post, you can subscribe to my blog to recieve updates. Thanks.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.