Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Making a Comeback with CHGI?

I've been out of the market for some time now and I thought I'd jump back in. I'm keeping this blog basically for my own records so I can see down the line what I've been doing, you're welcome to follow along if you so desire.


I bought CHGI close to the open, problem was I couldn't get my limit order filled due to the stock out running me, which is I good thing, I suppose. I bought in at 2.58, after recklessly putting my order in at the offer. Unsurprisingly, the stock fell 3-4% for where I got and made a nice rebound. When it hit around 2.87-2.90 needless to say, I was stoked. The bid fell to 2.82, I put in a limit order at 2.80 as insurance in case it did decide to fall I'd make out with a decent profit, if not, I could still ride it up.


CHGI sold at 2.80 for a 6.73% profit. Not too bad.




If you like this post, you can subscribe to my blog to recieve updates. Thanks.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

Thomas Adair said...

Real traders are taught that the Holy Grail to Investing doesn't exist. Real people were taught that all the planet's move about the earth, don't go to far out into the ocean(you'll fall off the earth), on and on..........

When one looks outside the box(inventor), goes against the group(thinks for self), said they found(developed) something that is supposed to be impossible(airplanes), they were once killed. Now these people are called bad names and delegated to be unheard, and ignored group.

The ultimate business solution. The ability to cut the cost of any business expense, or just plain invest.

I developed multiple arbitrages that enable me to trade(not invest) in the financial markets, without risk(The Holy Grail to Investing), or arbitrage that anyone can do. Over 30% a year.

Thomas Adair
thomasadair@live.com